»> So in the end I am doing this for all the kids, I will be updating the links in each post as I finish them:
I like the idea but………. not sure not sure. I don’t really like how I draw Rose either.
I need to learn how to draw creases properly D: And I still fail at hands… When I finish these I should study a lot more! :)
when someone calls a white person “cracker”
~ GIVEAWAY TIME AGAIN ~
So! My last giveaway ended up getting cancelled and I felt really bad about it so I’ve decided to do another one!
What you will get!:
- Items from WhatPumpkin and Topatoco 10 for first place, second place followers will get five, non-followers three and third place two for both followers and non-followers!
- A brand new WACOM Bamboo Manga Graphics Tablet for first AND second place
- Plushies! Any plushie from any show as long as it has been made! Five of these cuties are up for grabs if you win first place, three for second and two for third
- Wigs! Two for first place and one for second
- You don’t have to follow me but as this is a follower giveaway only followers can win first place
- REBLOGS AND LIKES COUNT
- Reblog as much as you like! But be wary of your followers, it might get annoying for them.
- Winners will be chosen randomly
- No side or giveaway blogs, just to keep things fair.
- YOU CAN LIVE ANYWHERE TO WIN
- Feel free to message me and ask if you have any questions!
GIVEAWAY WILL END APRIL 4TH BECAUSE IT’S A GOOD DAY
it takes me like 3 days to wake up in the morning
oh my god
fucking fandom references
WHAT FANDOM? THE JESUS FANDOM?
THEY PREFER THE TERM CHRISTIANITY
This is the post that killed me
This is the post that killed him.
That’s whit at its finest.
I don’t like the way this makes it seem like women become hysterical and make bad decisions whenever they get their periods, all that really happens is some cramping, possible IBS-esque symptoms, and flucuations in energy and hunger. I know it’s a joke but so are “Oh! are you saying this cuz you’re on your period?” jokes.