I feel like Ouran High School Host club is the one fandom that everyone’s in, but never talks about.
Why do we not talk about this?!
I went to karaoke with a bunch of teachers in Japan and someone put on Sakura Kiss & I knew all the lyrics and my Japanese coworker turned to me and whispered “Ah, so you’re a pervert too.”
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
YEAH! THEY ALSO PLAY FOR NO EVIDENT REASON OTHER THAN FUN AND THEY LOVE THE SNOW!
Crows are seriously the coolest birbs ever.
a 100% accurate map of north america as drawn by a canadian
I’m so excited to be moving from the death zone to the habitable zone.
And in Florida, the death zone really has nothing much to do with heat (although, it is hot as Hades), but rather the average age!
For The Masses:
Reblog to save a life.
Thank you God
You will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.
#*dies of emotion* #but what if molly was his companion once #and now he stops by for breakfast #and keeps commenting because it seems like every time #there’s another ginger kid #adn when he sees harry it’s like ha! #i knew they couldn’t all be ginger! #and molly doesn’t bother telling the doctor that harry isn’t hers #because he is after all one of her boys #and she loves him just as though he was a weasley (via dwcompanion)
those tags broke me a little inside#Molly Weasley turned Daleks into actual pepperpots, because, honestly, she doesn’t have time for their nonsense.